- Free to join!
- 20% discount on all bottles of wine
- Complimentary wine tastings for you and a guest
- Invitations for up to 4 people to our bi-annual release parties
- 15% off on select events
- Access to limited wines produced exclusively for club members
- Seasonal updates featuring new releases, harvest news, promotions, and events.
Choose from one of the following delivery methods:
- Quarterly Shipments (6 bottles each) are shipped in February, May, September, and November.
- Semiannual Shipments (12 bottles each) and are shipped in May and November. This option is recommended for those that live in areas with extreme temperatures.
- Pick Up does not have a set schedule. You can purchase wine at your convenience anytime throughout the year (so long as you fulfill your 2 case commitment per calendar year). You can purchase wines in the tasting rooms, online, or over the phone. Your purchases will be logged in your account and they will contribute to your annual commitment.
We understand that everyone has a different palate, so we allow for customization.
- Pick Up Members can purchase any wines at anytime (so long as they fulfill the 2 case annual purchase commitment).
- Shipment Members are sent an e-mail prior to each shipment with the wines we intend to ship. To customize the order, members can promptly reply to the e-mail with any changes they would like to make.
WINE CLUB RELEASE PARTIES
Twice a year, we host parties for Wine Club Members where we feature newly bottled wines! These parties typically take place in the Spring and late Fall. Members receive invitations to these parties via email and are required to RSVP as space is limited.
JOIN THE CLUB
- CLICK HERE to sign up online.
- Or simply visit our Tasting Room in Missoula to sign up in person.
WINE CLUB BROCHURE
- CLICK HERE to download a PDF copy of our Wine Club Brochure.
WINE CLUB INQUIRIES
Is there a joining fee?
The Montana Winery Wine Club is free to join!
How do I get started?
Simply, purchase 6 bottles at the time of sign-up and commit to purchasing at least 2 cases of wine per calendar year.
When are the wine shipments?
Wines will be prepared for shipment by the middle of the following months:
When do I pick up my wine?
If you opted to pick up your wine, you may do so at your convenience. The club works as an allocation system where you purchase two case per year. You can either pick up all of your wine at one time or periodically over the course of the year. If your are unable to pick up your wine, you can purchase online or via phone, and we would be happy to arrange for a shipment.
When will I be charged for the wine shipment?
At the time of each shipment, your credit card on file will be charged for the wine plus shipping and sales tax (where applicable). For those who opt to pick up their wines at the winery, you may pay for the wine at the time of pickup.
Which state prohibit direct shipments of wine?
Due to state and federal regulations, wine cannot be delivered to the following states:
- Rhode Island
Do you ship overseas?
At this time, we do not ship outside of the United States.
Orders shipped to Hawaii & Alaska are subject to an additional shipping charge.
What if I’m not home when my wine is delivered?
The signature of an adult (21 or over) is required upon delivery. If you or no other adult is present when your shipment arrives, the wine cannot be delivered. Prior to each shipment, you will receive an email notification. This will include a tracking number. If you miss delivery you must call the shipper to make arrangements for the pickup of the package.
What is the length of the membership?
Our wine club is designed to provide extra benefits to loyal customers. Your club membership will automatically renew every year.
What is the cancellation policy?
You may cancel your membership after fulfilling at least one year's commitment.
What if I do not fulfill my annual purchase commitment?
If you do not meet your 2 case annual commitment, we will contact you with a friendly reminder. If it is within your first year as a member, you may be charged for the remaining balance of your purchase commitment. After the first year, memberships may be deactivated if annual commitments are not met.